Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
287 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Well, Mae wasn't about to sing praises for those she hardly knew. She shrugged when Tierra said she was looking for more than "pretty alright". In her opinion, that was the best any wolf was bound to get around here. Her opinion of the valley packs was not a high one.

An ambassador? That's cool, Her interest was genuine, though her vocabulary was certainly lacking. The woman would soon learn that Mae didn't have high praise for anything or anyone. Bet they'd be interested. I haven't been with 'em very long but they're uh, they're practical I guess. Always busy getting some shit done. Not like things had been at Swiftcurrent Creek, with her father always off somewhere and leaving his children to Arric, and the rest of the pack a revolving door of strangers.

It's this way, Mae beckoned to her and turned for the willows. What's your name? It wouldn't look very good to show up at the border with a wolf whose name she didn't even know.
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM