Shadowwyn Moor find my nest of salt, everything is my fault
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
In a thousand ways this woman had been wronged, but if Tauris believed there would come answers, that all the pieces would fit together and reveal a full picture of what had plagued the valley, she did not find it in Wren’s recounting. In her mind came only the squalling of more unanswered questions, dimmed in confusion and exhaustion.

But she understood clearly Kvarsheim’s culpability in opening their borders to a slaver.

How could Germanicus do it? How could he devalue a life like that? Had Gunnar known? Had he even tried to pursue forgiveness? Yet she knew: this was a crime he could never be exonerated for.

And Silvertongue… she had been so quick to condemn her.

The air is thick with listening silence. After some time Tauris’ eyes return to the woman.

“What comes next, Wren?” She asks, a question for them both.
Messages In This Thread
find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 05, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 09, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 09, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 12, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 11:41 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 15, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 26, 2023, 10:10 PM