Shadowwyn Moor find my nest of salt, everything is my fault
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She flinches at the question, recoiling as Wren draws in, staid in the agony of the revelations.

“No,” she responds softly, thoughts lingering on the ranger even if she did not want them to. He’d always been honorable, treated the wolves of Kvarsheim with respect. She could not have known he was in the business of selling others-

“I do not believe Gunnar did either. He was a good man. A fair one. I have to believe he would not have chosen to endanger his kin like that,” she shifts as the weight of grief presses down again.

“Bonario,” the second man is named, “I know what Gunnar has told me- and now your account.” It was not for Tauris to judge all the choices made on that convoluted day, and getting a clear idea of what happened was too difficult. She knew only that the wolves of Kvarsheim had a hand in it- had wronged their allies and added to the unrest within the valley. A wrong she intended to right.
Messages In This Thread
find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 05, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 09, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 09, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 12, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 11:41 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 15, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 26, 2023, 10:10 PM