Redtail Rise the sleeper
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade felt a great deal of relief when Avicus acknowledged Augur’s rank aloud. They licked their chops and moved forward to greet the Ulfhedinn and his family properly, nosing at his chin before turning and waving their tail—lifted according to their new station now—at his mate and daughter.

I caught you some rabbits, they murmured to New Snow and Sunrise. I can show you where I left them, when they were done here.

Mulherin appeared and the newly reappointed Caru grinned when his teeth flashed toward their muzzle. They arched their head and tail in a mock display of aggressive dominance, though their dancing eyes gave them away. They relaxed into a pose that was confident in a quiet way more suited to their nature.

After pressing their nose to their favorite brother’s cheek, they cast their eyes out for any sign of Carrion, Redsky or Watcher before looking to Avicus again. Her expression was calm but weary. The Wealda needed a well-deserved rest. They all did.

But in a bid to really reunite the pack and knit their frayed parts back together, the freshest leader tipped their wine-stained muzzle upward and howled again. This time, it was a rallying cry, meant for all to join as they declared themselves the unconquerable denizens of Redtail Rise.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the sleeper - by Avicus - November 10, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Raider - November 10, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Redd - November 10, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Redsky - November 10, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Mountain Boulder - November 13, 2023, 11:15 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Saturdays Sunrise - November 14, 2023, 12:14 AM
RE: the sleeper - by New Snow - November 14, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Avicus - November 18, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: the sleeper - by Mulherin - November 20, 2023, 05:11 AM
RE: the sleeper - by Carrion - November 20, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Raider - November 21, 2023, 10:55 PM