Phoenix Maplewood More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The quick “no” evoked a ragged exhale. They leaned into him as he pressed his shoulder against them, letting the relief wash through them. But Masque still had concerns. And questions. Stepping back, they dropped to their haunches and pondered what to ask and how to ask it.

The rise is your home too, Masque eventually said, and you should feel at home there. But I also understand…

They shrugged a little helplessly, then canted their muzzle to look upward, then around. It was late in the season, nearly winter now, and still crimson colored the leaves in stark contrast with the pale sky.

If you were to wish for a new home, this would be a good place for it, Masque admitted on a sigh before their eyes dropped to catch his as they implored, Just promise me that we’ll always be allies?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: More Passion, More Energy, More Footwork - by Raider - December 04, 2023, 01:12 PM