Redhawk Caldera Gremlinade
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Speak like a true Blackthorn - there is no fun in having things settled, is there?" Dwin remarked with a chuckle and then let out a sigh. Could it be - was she really sorry to see Frolic go? She was going to miss her. Not 100% of her - with some percentages gone her life would be a lot easier and smooter. Even boring a little. But some boredom, before spring came along and everything started again seemed almost welcome. 

"Well, I cannot give you any such advice that you won't learn on your own there. Except don't trust strangers and don't eat yellow snow," she grinned at her. Though the first part of the advice had been meant seriously. She had a feeling that Frolic was more trusting than her, but looking back she had been the same way. Distrust had sprouted and set its roots later. Maybe because of the new responsibilities and the fact that after losing Bronco, caldera no longer felt as safe as it had been. 

"Kid, you have been my personal hell this year. You have made me ponder murder more often than any other person and that invitation to drown you a little in the lake with the big fish still stands," she told her with a smile. "But it was never boring with you around and I think that Brecheliant will be a lonelier place without you," she said.

"So, as the wisest and the most mature in our family - big ol' sister Dee said - even if you are gone, the piece of Brecheliant will always be there with you. To remind you, where your home is and always will be and who you are," she told her in a sincere tone. "No matter, how far you go or how long you are gone, come back to tell the story. Your old and boring Dwin promises to keep the place going just to hear that tale," she said. "One last hug, before you set off in the big adult life?" she asked. 
Messages In This Thread
Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 27, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 27, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - December 28, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 01, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 02, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Frolic - January 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: Gremlinade - by Ceridwen - January 03, 2024, 03:10 PM