Redtail Rise Restraint
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade said nothing further on the matter, letting her closing words stand. She would try her best to tame her inner Avicus and follow Redd’s lead on this, a resolution affirmed as their muzzles touched. Her sister’s words reminded her of her own quiet power.

I’m here, she murmured, right beside you.

She still didn’t know where her new instincts might take her, though she was firm in her support of Redd’s right to breed. The Caru looked forward to helping the Wealda rear a litter in the spring, just like she’d done the year before.

Masque would support New Snow’s too, if that was what Redd wanted, though the Caru knew she wouldn’t go out of her way. She’d decided that the moment she’d realized they were considering whelping in the maple forest. She could only reasonably support litters born here on the rise.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 12:52 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 05, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 05, 2024, 07:44 PM