Redtail Rise mascara
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She gave a little yip when he jabbed her, then bent to sniff at the broken antler when he placed it at her feet. Masque couldn’t wait to take it to their makeshift den and stab Riley with it—playfully, of course!

Hearthwood? she repeated, raising her head and arching to sniff gently at her brother’s ruff, trying to read some details in the scents there. Whereabouts are they? she wondered, not particularly surprised that he hadn’t seen their sister.

She didn’t expect his question. It made her blink, though her smile was as quick as it was soft. Her lips parted to answer when she paused, pondering Riley’s surname. There were conventions about that sort of thing, weren’t there?

It’s Redtail now, actually, Masquerade announced with a gleam in her eye and a decisive lash of her tail. Remember when I said I wanted things I didn’t want before? And you said, ‘Who’s to say you can’t have them?’? Well, he’s one of those things. But the best part? He wanted me back.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
mascara - by Mulherin - January 10, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 10, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 10, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 10, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 11, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 11, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 22, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 22, 2024, 10:19 PM