Redtail Rise mascara
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She huffed a bashful laugh at his teasing remark. He was right, everything had happened quite rapidly! Masquerade’s life had changed in an instant, when she’d gotten her first whiff of New Snow’s heat. Add in the grief from Avicus’s passing and the past few weeks had been a whirlwind, to say the least.

It’s partly instinctual, she explained, an umbrella term to ascribe these recent shifts in her nature, but he’s been there for me, especially lately. I know he has my back and that means a lot.

There was someone else who nearly always had her back. She was looking at him. Masque smiled softly. They’d had a bockety few days but Mulherin had always been her rock. She hoped that wouldn’t change anytime soon.

Everybody, she teased in return. You’re the last to know. She snorted, swatting at his forelegs before her eyes softened. You’re the first, Mul. Although I bet Mountain Boulder figured it out with his silent, wily ways…
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
mascara - by Mulherin - January 10, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 10, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 10, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 10, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 11, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 11, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: mascara - by Mulherin - January 22, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: mascara - by Masquerade - January 22, 2024, 10:19 PM