Hoshor Plains world burn
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
746 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Her life would never be the same, and she had accepted this the moment the words had left her mouth. Still, there was a sadness about her; what she was losing was immeasurable. I know it will be worth it, she said with sorrow thick on her tongue. What we will gain because of it will be tremendous, and our futures will be better because of our decisions today. Their lives would be forever better without the scrutiny of the Sunshine People. They could live as they pleased, freely and without judgment.

Ariadne nodded in agreement when he remarked about the life within her; she'd assumed the same since the other night when she'd thrown up. They will be like us: powerful and free, and they will live as they want to. She looked up at her husband and tenderly kissed his chin. They will learn of this night one day and be proud.

She sighed, now pacified and gently kissed each of his cheeks. We should get going. They will return to their camps soon, and I would like to start traveling while I feel fine. There was a chance a wave of nausea could overcome her at any moment, and she wasn't prepared to travel while feeling ill.

We will take what we need from our camp and leave the rest to Moonsong.
Messages In This Thread
world burn - by Ariadne - January 14, 2024, 09:50 PM
RE: world burn - by Kigipigak - January 14, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: world burn - by Ariadne - January 14, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: world burn - by Kigipigak - January 14, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: world burn - by Ariadne - January 14, 2024, 11:01 PM
RE: world burn - by Kigipigak - January 14, 2024, 11:05 PM
RE: world burn - by Ariadne - January 15, 2024, 08:21 AM
RE: world burn - by Kigipigak - January 15, 2024, 04:35 PM
RE: world burn - by Ariadne - January 15, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: world burn - by Kigipigak - January 15, 2024, 05:40 PM