Redhawk Caldera Lost in the loneliness
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Throughout childhood Bronte had been the most quiet one, overshadowed by her more rambunctious siblings, who demanded attention. At the time Dwin had been simply glad that there was at least one sane person in the Blackthorn madhouse, but this also meant that she had spent the smallest amount in her company and almost knew nothing about her personality, her dreams and aspirations. Despite this the young Blackthorn was woven in the web of those very close familial relations Dwin felt immense loyalty and responsibility to. 

Bronte's embrace was met with warmth and sincerity and a quick look of concern crossed Dwin's expression, as if she wanted to be sure that the girl was okay. Then followed the story of what had transpired and she listened carefully, brow furrowed, her gaze going from Teya's daughter to the Moonspear's envoy and aback, as if waiting for the facts to be either corroborated or challenged. She pondered in silence, first feeling a sarcastic remark bubbling up wanting to say that "what kind of boy cannot stand up to a girl?". Another proof that weak men were born and raised to be such.

But this meeting was not about finding out Dwin's opinions, this was about a crime, one of their own being involved and fixing it with diplomacy. So she started with a genuine apology and an inquiry: "In the name of Brecheliant, I apologize for this incident. We are a peaceful group and have no intentions to sour the relationship between our packs. I hope that the boy is not badly hurt?" She let him answer, then went on: "I know little of the girl's background - she was brought in as a stray by one of our children - Ponyboy. A quiet kid as far as I knew her."

Here she paused and side-glanced at Bronte, in case she had anything to add about Anathema's character. "And neither she, nor our kid have been home for days. Therefore I am unable to bring her forward and hear her side of the story," she explained. "The least I can promise you to keep her here, if and when she returns, so that a representative of yours can come and question her and we can decide, how to remedy the situation. Or, if you happen to catch her first - I kindly ask not to judge her without the presence of Brecheliant representatives," she finished. 
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 26, 2024, 05:55 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 26, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 26, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 27, 2024, 07:45 AM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 28, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Alaric - January 29, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Bronte - January 29, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Lost in the loneliness - by Ceridwen - January 31, 2024, 04:02 PM