Blackbeak Bluff hit the floor hard, i was never picked
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
449 Posts
Ooc —
What had started as a grand adventure was gradually fizzling into a derailed trainwreck. Riley had wanted this to be fun -- but as the days stretched into nights, he noticed Masquerade run the gamut of emotions. First she was homesick -- which was understandable -- but then she was full of regrets, and horror, and eventually, just cold and tired.

This was the life Riley remembered before Masquerade took him in. It was like the difference between a cold and rainy winter day, and a sunny summer one: the sunlight was eclipsed by interminable and cheerless grey.

He tried to cheer her up, but he was a terrible conversationalist. He wanted to say things would work out and that it would be okay - but the worry brewing behind Masque's eyes worried him in turn.

Hey. Riley approached, giving his mate a gentle nuzzle as she gave a thousand yard stare out into the rowdy waters. Do you fancy a walk down the beach? I think I smelled something. Did you notice the water level changes by the hour? So weird.
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM