Alpine Lake A Thwack of Thought
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
After finding her way to the sweep, Masquerade rediscovered that woman’s scent leading northward into a neighboring copse. She gave the place a wide berth, though she made a mental note, complete with a curl of her lip.

Beyond that, their scouting continued. Masquerade couldn’t help but compare every potential territory to Shadewood. They all came up short. Still, she persisted. Today, she thought about the place where she’d first met Sable and went back to take a second look.

By now she was developing a rudimentary mental map of the area. Masque realized the lake was much too close to the copse and sweep, right along the time she happened upon a dazed stranger. He was talking to himself.

Crazy? she answered his question in her head, though out loud, she replied much more seriously, Well, you’re headed straight toward not one but two claimed territories. I’d tread carefully.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 27, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 28, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - March 05, 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - March 05, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - April 20, 2024, 08:40 AM