Shadewood ivy is taking over your sideboard
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She cooled her temper with a long drink, though as soon as Masquerade raised her head, she caught another scent on the air. Her ears scooped forward, then slicked backward. She didn’t know why so many insisted on treading on these freshly claimed lands, though she could only assume it was because it was prime real estate. Thus she knew it was well worth defending.

Noisily, she splashed into the stream, a rumble deep in her throat as she waded toward the other shore. The far side of the river wasn’t part of her perceived territory, though her eyes still pierced the night, demanding answers to her unspoken questions. Her long tail knifed upward as she reached the far bank and listened.

She thought she saw a shadow moving toward her and barked into the darkness, Who goes there?

I assumed her position, so just let me know if I need to make any corrections! :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 08:48 AM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 09:39 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 09:51 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:07 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 10:17 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:25 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 10:36 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:41 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Raider - March 12, 2024, 10:52 PM