Two Rivers Isle who of you will persevere?
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her legs were still damp as Masquerade loped across the isle in idle pursuit of breakfast. Truthfully, she was more curious than hungry this morning. She hadn’t spent much time exploring the lands immediately adjacent to Shadewood, though she found them rich with all sorts of scent trails. Masque couldn’t help but take advantage, resulting in a quick chase, a sharp scream and a dead rabbit at her feet.

She’d worked up more of an appetite now, so she settled down on the ground, the bleeding carcass pinned beneath one foreleg. Masque decided she would help herself to all the nutrient-rich internal organs and perhaps save the rest for @Riley. She carved the meat with her teeth, marigold eyes idly flitting around the surrounding forest.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 15, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 15, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 16, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 16, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 18, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 18, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 12:19 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 10:17 AM