Two Rivers Isle who of you will persevere?
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She’d just polished off the kidneys when a wolf materialized. Masque stopped eating and pushed to her feet, body stiff as she regarded the stranger, a yearling by the look of her. Her golden eyes narrowed when the young she-wolf declared the kill belonged to her.

In response, the Redtail’s tail lashed upward as she stepped over the remains. She curled her lip at the upstart, though she quelled the growl rumbling in the deeps of her chest. It was like snarling at one of her younger siblings, which felt wrong somehow.

How do you figure? she demanded, nostrils flaring.

She realized she’d come across this scent, among many others, and she hadn’t thought much of it. There was a lot of foot traffic in this area, she’d found. It hadn’t occurred to her that such a youth might claim a territory, at least until this very moment. Her eyes widened in an incredulous stare.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 15, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 15, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 16, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 16, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 18, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 18, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 12:19 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 10:17 AM