Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Between his charming smile and his friendly words, Chakliux was quite disarming. His use of the word “village” again reminded Masque of his mention of wives. It didn’t really surprise her to know he had more than one, even if the idea struck her as incredibly strange.

A second wolf approached, another male of large stature. Masque instantly felt less at ease being outnumbered on the pack’s borders. She took a few steadying breaths, making sure to avert her eyes when Rodyn’s gaze settled on her inquisitively.

Before she could speak, Chakliux spoke up on her behalf. The visitor remained silent, not correcting the pack’s name seeing as she didn’t have any alternative to give. When the pale man with the bright eyes departed with the duck, Masquerade dipped her head in farewell, happy to be left to speak with the leader.

You can call me Masque. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Ambassadorship isn’t my strong suit but I’m working hard to change that, she said candidly, then paused to see if there was anything Rodyn wanted to say in light of Chakliux’s monologue about her.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 06:18 PM