Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Thank you. I guess I just want to stay on good terms with those close to us, keep the peace, Masquerade said after a brief, thoughtful silence. I came from a place that was based in combat, instinct and territoriality. Was that even a word? There’s nothing wrong with that. I loved my home, but it turned out I didn’t fit into that mold, she continued a little haltingly, the admission punctuated by a swallow. I want to rule, like my mother, but not like her. I’m trying to build something different, something of my own making.

She was rambling again, worse than ever. Masquerade stopped herself and let out a breath. She wondered if Rodyn understood what she was trying to say. Perhaps he might offer advice, help her learn more about this process. Her golden eyes flicked upward to gauge the expression on his face before she dropped them again, head low and tail swaying gently as she awaited his response.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Raider - March 22, 2024, 08:06 AM