Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Rodyn offered to trade in their stead. Masquerade couldn’t think of what they could even offer, regardless of who brought it. He urged her to take her time and think about it, which prompted a grateful exhale. There was no way she could make decisions this weighty on the spot, without consulting Riley.

I will. I really appreciate the generous offer, Masque replied with quiet emphasis.

Then he made one even more munificent. She admittedly stared at him a little, disarmed by the total generosity. She would be remiss to turn him down, though Masque found herself leaning in that direction for a few different reasons. Her tongue scraped over her teeth as she took another moment to mull.

I think Riley and I have the claiming covered, though I would have to be an idiot to turn away food, the Redtail said slowly. If you do bring anything to help with our caches, know that we will return the favor as soon as we’re able. Right now, we have to dedicate all our energy and resources to, well, ourselves. Someday, though, I hope to be in a more prosperous position, like him.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Raider - March 25, 2024, 09:36 AM