Ocean's Breath Plateau in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She reminded herself she hadn’t shown up empty-handed today. Her eyes drifted past Rodyn’s shoulder, in the direction Chakliux had gone. Even now his wives—wives! Masque marveled—might be enjoying that delicious, fatty meat. It made her mouth water.

You are very kind, she acknowledged Rodyn’s latest remarks, refocusing her attention upon him. When you come by, I’ll be sure to introduce you to Riley. He’s my mate, in case that wasn’t clear, Masque added, the corner of her mouth twitching upward.

With the conversation reaching its natural conclusion, Masquerade drew in a breath and glanced in the direction of the nearby seaside. She could’ve lingered and asked more questions about Moontide, especially since its culture was clearly different from anything she’d ever known. But this felt like a good start for now. The packs could get to know one another better in time.

We’ll see you again soon then. It’s time I get back to Riley, so I’ll let you get back to you and yours, the Redtail said, readying to depart. Thanks again for taking the time, Rodyn.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Raider - March 25, 2024, 10:01 AM