Bearclaw Valley Problems do have solutions, you know
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
693 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He would make sure to add the altars to his list of things to seek, then.

The boy asked about the spirits and the Bear God, and for a time Glaukos was silent because he had to think back, and it was difficult.

Much of what he'd experienced within Ursus had by now been buried under layers and layers of more recent memory; he dredged through the training of Germanicus and found at its root the memory of the Saints, and deeper still was the Boar Witch and the choice between that or the bear.

As a boy I did. I worked hard with the expectation that the Bear would spare me from harm, but that was all. Some believed that they might be visited. The one who listened—Merrick— he saw the lantern-light of that one eye flare in memory; believed enough for all of us.

Had he been spared?

Glaukos was a man now; to that degree, yes, he had survived, but he did not consider it the Bear God that had saved him. That had been his own strength and capability. In thinking back on all of these things he was given a brief clarity that he'd lost within Rivenwood.
Messages In This Thread
Problems do have solutions, you know - by Myrmidon - April 11, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Ancelin - April 14, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Myrmidon - April 15, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Ancelin - April 20, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Myrmidon - April 25, 2024, 02:23 PM