Iktome Plains My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends
Brecheliant
Sciathán
741 Posts
Ooc — Me
Thread names from the song  "Mercedes Benz" written by Janis JoplinBob Neuwirth and Michael McClure. @Taggak

After the friendly and very pleasant encounter with Ariadne at Moonglow's doorstep, Dwin continued her journey northwards. She wanted to see the ocean (the big water thingie) again and rumour had it that there was another moon-village located there. While making her way there through a valley and a very thick and unhospitable forest, her mind often returned to the pretty fairy-like girl she had left behind. The interest was anything but romantic on her side, rather she allowed herself the pleasure of enjoying a memory of an alluring and attractive person and letting her imagination wander along all the paths of "what if"s had the life and fate been different for either of them. It was entertaining and kept her mind busy. 

Finally, she reached the end of the tangle of a forest that had been just as unwilling to let her go as it had been unwilling to let her in. She let the wind play with her fur and closed her eyes to appreciate the cold breeze that brought a wealth of smells and scents with it. Then - feeling thirsty, she found a puddle nearby and lapped up the water. It did not taste bad, the only complaint was the sand that came along with it. 
Messages In This Thread
My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends - by Ceridwen - May 05, 2024, 02:30 PM