Redtail Rise the right side of my neck still smells like you
238 Posts
Ooc — Twin
he approaches, and dinah feels herself fall in like all over again. she greets him with a beam, the sunburst plume of her tail waving at her haunches. don't get cocky now.
what was the proper form of greeting when you show up at the home of a cute boy? a hug? a handshake? did wolves even have the equivalent of that? while their meeting had been a first for mulherin, this crossing of paths was a first for dinah. she decides to rather awkwardly trot up to him and brush her body against his flank in the most nonchalant, cool-girl way she could muster.
i told ya i'd come visit, if she were more familiar with this place, she would have waltzed right ahead of him and strolled through the territory; but there was something about the vibe of this place that made the little angel on her shoulder scream do not do that. you've got a nice place. it's so cold though. the wind almost made me freeze on my way up here.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the right side of my neck still smells like you - by Dinah - May 28, 2024, 05:13 PM