Redtail Rise the right side of my neck still smells like you
Rivenwood
Leaf
227 Posts
Ooc — Twin
ah, you get used to it, she teases. you're gonna grow gills by the time i'm done with you.
her ears cup forward as he details his neighborhood drama; his sister and her brood. it's complicated, he says, and this earns a hearty giggle from her. oh, man, don't i know how that feels, she grimaces, sucking on her teeth before facing him with a soft expression. i won't pry, but, y'know, if it makes you feel better to talk about it... or not.
she would be perfectly content with this moment lasting for the rest of time, she thinks; the breeze brushes against her cheeks and the songbirds chirp above them, and she is suddenly all too aware of the warmth that radiates from his body, how close he was to her.
and then —
had she a drink, she would have promptly comically spit it out all over him; instead, she merely smirks at him. do you want me to stay the night?
she was going to sleep.
alone.
with a hot guy.
not just any hot guy, but a hot guy who looked at her with a smoulder that could melt the tallest of glaciers, a hot guy who had muscles carved by angels, a hot guy who actually cared about her and thought she was pretty and and and
oh, dear mother of god, she was gonna pass out. or throw up. or maybe both.
be cool, be cool, be cool; her gaze falls to the floor yet again, deciding that she must focus on the pretty flowers so that she doesn't die of her own horniness. i mean, so long as your parents won't kill me in my sleep.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the right side of my neck still smells like you - by Dinah - May 29, 2024, 09:20 PM