Ouroboros Spine but my dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
No worries!

Given the circumstances, it was understandable that he couldn't remember what happened, and she felt empathy for him. She couldn't imagine being in his situation, and she was glad that it seemed that he was on the mend and doing well. 

Upon his invitation to share her story, she took a deep breath and prepared to go over the events of the past few months. It was quite a lot to recount, as much had happened, but she was always open to sharing what had occurred—even if she wasn't proud of everything that'd happened.

I fell in love with a man named Kigipigak, who my family did not like, and in an act of rebellion and stupidity, I abandoned village Moonsong after the bison hunt. I had reached my limit of my family's judgement, and I wanted to be with him and the children we had conceived during the hunt. 

We went north and we lodged at a Tartok camp. It was there that I was given the title of Issumatar, a leader in their culture, and instructed in their practices.

Then, we traveled south and established a village to protect our children. Stratos, my brother, came with us, and everything was going well until another village settled next to us. After a few months, I requested to return to Moonglow when things became too much with the other pack, and upon coming back, I chose to break things off with Kigipigak—we are just too different, and it's for the best. So now it is just me and my children here.