Wheeling Gull Isle he's half the man and you're twice as tall
Loner
202 Posts
Ooc — tazi
A good guy!

“So you’re leaving me! For him,” he snaps!

Dinah spills her own ugliness, staining his ears with words he’d never heard before and others that were certainly blasphemous! He turns to her with furious, incredulous eyes and teeth bearing down the inside of his lips.

“What is it you’re doing with Mulherin that’s so important to get back to, huh? You stand there and call mom a whore?” His heart pounds furiously, hating the thought but fearing more the idea that this might be it-

“It’s supposed to be me and you! I can take care of you, Dinah. We don’t need anyone else.” They’d promised! They'd promised to stay together. Oh- but hadn’t he learned? A Redhawk’s promise is as sacred as dirt.
Messages In This Thread
he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - June 06, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:12 PM