Cedar Sweep she wore her scars as best attire
Brecheliant
Sciathán
767 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Yeah, I owe elder Towhee a visit," Dwin replied, though her way of communication to the other wolf was by no means perfect and her signs probably lost (or gained) more meaning than her words did. She had picked up some things from Towhee during their chance meetings, but it was probably a matter of practice. Likewise her knowledge of signing was not enough to understand every single thing the girl had told her. Therefore she nodded and "ahaa"d and "mhm"d, where appropriate. 

"Lead the way," she stepped back, looked expectantly at the younger wolf and waited for her to lead. Had she got the "there is a chance that I get lost too" part of the message, it would not have bothered her too much. That would make two of them. She looked up and noticed the bird and pointed this out to the younger Towhee: "Cool, eh?"
Messages In This Thread
she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - August 11, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - August 15, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - August 18, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - August 21, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - September 04, 2024, 06:05 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - September 04, 2024, 07:20 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - September 14, 2024, 01:38 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - September 16, 2024, 12:27 PM