Two Eyes Cenote The deepest crevice of my heart
Akashingo
Yaret
428 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Really, had it been anyone else, Legend would not have given a damn. Few people that littered this earth served importance. Khusobek, maybe, also served little importance, so it was strange to her when her heart fell. Maybe Khusobek's purpose rested in the warmth felt in the mazoi's presence. Regardless, it tugged the woman's heart in an irritating fashion and if the man was capable of eliciting that response, then she'd just have to find a way to burn it out.

But Khuosobek, of all of them, did not deserve pain. For whatever reason Legend felt that, she did- terribly confusing as it was. 

Had it been Senmut mauled and pained, there'd be a deeper care to worm into the prince's arms than actual concern for the aches.

Pity it wasn't the failed prince, or maybe vacant Machiavelli, for that matter.

Then she'd find many pros into being a princess for a temporary moment and not so much.. Upset for them, maybe.

Khusobek would do better to learn how to be less confusing!

"Not recent. Have been in.. Akashingo for all this time, since the Pharaoh and King had their children. So.. Not sure what is out there now. Will find out. For now, Eset sends me out on secret mission." Oh. "That not so secret now because I told you." A smile formed on the yaret. "Will be happy to teach yah kids with yah when all done!
Messages In This Thread
The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 10, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 10, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 11, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 11, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 24, 2024, 10:42 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 28, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - October 18, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - October 18, 2024, 03:47 PM