Luneshale Pass bronze & wheel
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
stolen mouthfuls of the brew while on duty had rendered khusobek lightly intoxicated.

he kept his steps rigid and few, not leaving their assembly once he had returned from his liason with inji. it was @Legend now treated to a cool glance as he came to stand beside her.

"has he called for you again?" the crocodile inquired in tones only for the two of them while he kept his cruel eyes trained upon all movement among the press of bodies.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Her posture was a slinking fawns, waiting away with a blanking look and vacant eyes. She watched, with her foggy pupils, the walks of different steps, the moving mouths and clanking teeth. Her low neck was below Khusobek's line of vision when the prowling titan took his place beside her. A wave of her tail was given, side to side and slowly, before the wind rolled it to a gentle stop.

A gruff voice leveled to the top of her ears dripped down them, drawing her eyes upwards until they placed on his face. Someone! Someone- He called upon her. Why, no one had called upon her now. Later? Beforehand? Did he mean the way Rashepses had sent her out with a message, or did he mean their erpa-ha? There were two he's.
She didn't know which one.

But there was a tickle in her tail that brought out wild ideas of what he was alluding, and she was given amusement with either. Oh, she had an idea. An idea, an idea! Swishing her tail about again, her throat maintained its bubbling cries and hyena chuckles.
"Would that bring you bother, Khu-sobek?" Her gaze, ahead of them and enchanted with endless movement and sounds. Every second, something new.
What did Khusobek offer that was new?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"call it an idle curiosity." legend was subdued tonight, making herself small, keeping to the outskirts of all things.

it was proper behavior for a shy raven of a woman who did not care for crowds.

it was not the way of a prince's lover.

"it is the want of every servant: that royal eyes should look with favour upon us. if even for a time."
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Servant.
He saw them as servants; though, argue, she would not! If it was true, then it was fact. Her mind paced with questions and thoughts, all of which she desired answer to, and not for any desire of validation, not for any desire of humiliation-- and she would take both. She only wished to know, from raw desire alone, where they stood with the royals, and where Khusobek traced their worth to. Only desire in its truest form.

Her eyes flickered to him. "Do you see yourself a servant, Khu-sobek?" And a fluttered voice.
Then, to the crowd again. Erpa-ha..erpa-ha!
Her mind also touched to Two River Isle. It had been a while, since she'd seen Iseul.

"He is busy. The days are to the Queen. You would know so, yes? It is Akashingo ways?" But older was he in its birth. Perhaps she'd learn something from him.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i am a servant. a guard. teeth for the pharaoh and the queen, as are you, legend." his voice was a reminder. but the icewater eyes remained laced with his usual bemused intrigue. 

"royals choose commoners for pleasure and discard them. do not let yourself be discarded. take all the prince offers and use it to gain more for yourself."

that is how a servant engaged such games.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
The jokers little wheels started to spin spirals. Spinning circles that chattered and faltered on the edges of a kicking jesters high. Khusobek's voice sparked butterflies in her ears, and her mouth fell upon in a breath before her stomach damned itself to the ground. There's a perfect spin of unorthodox pleasure until the stomach resting birds tail shook out, a laugh coming from her mouth once there was a roar of chatter. "HAH-HAH-HAH!!" Laugh with me, laugh with me!

A playful wave of her tail rubbed the ground, her eyes put up to Khusobek with soft lids, an intrigued smile and poured attention. Nothing like she'd given Senmut. In every way, the switches were flipped. No foul taste was given towards her fellow Mazoi though. Only dancing interest. Perhaps Khu-sobek has a brain on him.

But now she believed he thought she was playing with the prince for the royals game. Khusobek played, and that interested her far more than plucking pieces herself did. "I will take what he gives me to take. I am his mazoi. The Queens mazoi. You, Khu-sobek? Have you risen in the royal game?" she asked. Khusobek, Khusobek.. Well, he was interesting!
She couldn't wait to ask Senmut if he'd heard the rumors.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she laughed, and had he not understood her irregularities by now, might have taken it as insult. but for this and for her he grinned a slow smile, closing his eyes with a loud sigh that erupted beneath her amusement.

"i am waiting to see," khusobek growled in imitation of a chuckle, then exhaled toward the heavens. "i will be glad when this is all ended. the queen enthroned. a husband at her side. royal children to come. it is best for us who serve when all atop remains smooth."

had she risen? legend had given her body. khusobek had given no such thing to those above, save a priestess. once. he was content to follow the hierarchy as was ordained.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
It was the grin on his lips that quieted her laugh down. Her paws crossed, her eyes put on his, this time a throaty giggle that kept itself contained. Her cheek fur rested to her paw. From Khusobek, with how big and stocky he was, somehow she expected something far more sinister. He wished it to end!

"I tell you all the nice things if I hear, "Khusobek has risen" in my ears, yeah?" Fluttering her ears up and down, she brought fun attention to them. "Better commodities would soothe you?" Putting a pout upon her lips, she turned towards the crowd, a hum coming forward. "It is slow!" A pause, as she stared ahead. "Khu," and the demons mind found those bubbles of curiosity again, lips limp in her next thoughts and words, "what is the history of Akashingo?"
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"that depends on what history you want," khusobek teased in a rasp. "what i want is wealth. comfort. women. i have those things." his teeth gleamed.

"this place was built by pharaoh ramesses and his queen, nekubi satsu. she bore him three children: princesses ashikaga and makono, and crown prince siptah. she was poisoned. siptah was lost. he abandoned akashingo. ramesses married treva, who gave him princess toula and prince sethnakht."

"he died. the throne fell to makono, who you see has abdicated it. the throne is cursed," khusobek warned. "woe be to any who sits upon it."
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All of it!” she grumpily, impatiently whined; a half-hearted, annoyed pushback to the tease of knowledge he dangled over her head. Give it up already! Her nose pushed out a small huff at his belongings, “I see a thousand women before you. You are swimming, yeah? A playful jest if he could see behind her unamused, taunting eyes.

He handed it over.
Pretty soon, she fell flat on her side with upright ears.

A blood-spoken throne.
Her curiosity piqued.

So, there was a Pharaoh before Queen Toula. Ramesses. She’d not heard his name until now. A former Queen, fate met before Toula’s birth. A lost prince never to be seen.

Her top lip was pushed softly by the pressure of her bottom. Curious, relaxed eyes now as he spoke, like an all too boring history lesson in a terrible classroom. In her mind, she bounced a trinket up, down, listening in intrigued, waiting patience. Eyes on the crowd, the made music. But she wanted to hear it, and all of it.

Makaaaaano..
Who renounced.

She rolled over to see Khusobek more clearly, cloudy eyes opened wide against soft eyes that were clearly working through gears in her head. “And Ramesses? How he rule? Wouldn’ta known there was a Pharaoh.

These two have the most fun duo/siblingy vibes and would prob eat u
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
omg AMEN

"swimming." voice a low roll of thunder as his eyes remembered them; melody, shy woman who had commanded him and then been wrought a priestess to a rival pharaoh. inji, who melded happily to his teachings and broke his control with the sounds of her enjoyment; tuna, who not only gave herself as fellahin to mazoi, but provided khusobek with the joyful romping of much younger years. and eset, she who had made herself head of the queen's court and who had unwound khusobek from his own consciousness for a time;

"i swim, legend," and his laughter was rich. 

"he ruled like a man with appetites. he brought great wealth. but if you are asking how he came here, it was in the way of all royals: he found a portion of land and said the gods gave it to him." an ageless story.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
In his laughter, there spun the gold of her own that trickled and mumbled from an ashy throat. She touched his nose with her eyes, then his brows. Her tail a nagging wave and rattling shakes, her heart filled with the most joys of a secret high that floated through clouds- and this with Khusobek. Khuuuu. Khu, Khu. Khu!

He found a portion of land- and said the Gods gave it to him. “Aaaaaa! I find land too! Gods will give it to me. I be fine Pharaoh, yeah? Mmmm,” she thought again, her lip pushing outwards as her slick grin fell flat. Gears turning, turning, and she exhaled before—- “Appetite, hah?” And to her, it must’ve been a fawns question as she swung invisible vines in front of her paws, “How he die?

BORING!

Everyone had been so BORING!

But Khusobek gave her answers, and that made him now far from boring. He even smart! He filled in blanks to her questions so she didn’t have to ask.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"poison."

"it is said he did something unforgivable even by the gods. it was why his daughter makono ascended so young."

it was why khusobek was present, a safeguard against more failure from the loins of ramesses.

"you are like a thirsty sponge, legend," he teased. "why do you ask all these questions?" in his world, all played at their own intrigues. she was not exempt.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Last from me! Tysm I loveeed this!

Poison.

She tinkered with the fur between her fingers, rubbing them together for a string of amusement. Her head shot to Khusobek, a small ‘Psht’, from her lips next. Oh, please!
Yahuh! What? Can’t ask questions?” With her paw pushed up towards him, she stretched out her pads to see his face through the crevice of them. Then, her leg swiftly fell down. “ ‘Esides! Live here now! It’s important I know palace, huh? You wish me ignorant?”  A big, cheesy smile with all her teeth on display. “Thank-ya for history, Khu-bek!” So. Khu-SO-bek. That cheesy smile turned into a poised, royal, bow with her head dipped.

Legend was, in fact, a thirsty sponge that would eat alive bits of knowledge with her peppy little gremlin teeth.