Lion Head Mesa That's a fine looking high horse
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Resting her paw against her forehead, laughter trickled from her maw again as her lips tensed back. Furrowing her brows down, her eyelids pinched together while her teeth bounced in the air. A laugh so unbelievable that it could have been perceived as malicious. Perhaps it was. She surely didn't make it clear. "Wow! Haha- HAHAHahahah! That fucked up!" The longer she laughed, the slower her paw trailed down her forehead until she flicked it off. Inch by inch, her eyes touched upon Eset again as they drunkenly rolled across the water in a slower, yet equally fueled laugh. "HAHAHAahahah!" Then it rolled to a gentle, quick stop. "Like, ACTUALLY fucked up." The imp's giggles stopped once her eyes fully fixated on Eset and her brain ticked. Legend squinted. "Are you okay?"

An open-mouthed inhale, she leaned back again in a pissy thought as she started to cross them over again. Oh, no, she would not give more than Eset would give her. Give and take- a trade! And of course that stupid rat-tailed Seth was soooooooooooooo nice... Sniffing, her lips formed into a frowning pout while she looked to her side. "YAH? Well-" Leaning her shoulders back firmly, a bull started to charge its bolt in the fawn's mind. Fine! She'd brush it off! Not like she cared! She didn't care at all! Legend spoke as if she were nonchalant.

"Never home. So, I travel 'cross Shuyet and Sahu to deliver. I am- messenger." Her shoulders slinked down in the water some. "And I work with your master through the region and his reigns. Got all the big stuffs, nnknow?" And then she decided to skip over all the details in about one second! "And to do that, that's how I met..mmmn..," she threw her paw again, grumbling. Stupid. Stupid face. Him and his STUPID face.

Muat-riya
Hebsut*
383 Posts
Ooc — tazi
How dare she laugh! Torrents of waves are catapulted at the insolent mazoi with a snarl! But Legend’s cackling persists and before long it solicits her own; a feeble guilty chatter that evolves into full chortling from the hull of her stomach, body slackened and neck arching along the redstone embankment in frivolity.

“I've neeeever been happier!” She comes up for a gulp of air and wades up to Legend’s side in a pester, chin against shoulder, eyes drawing shapes around her’s, golden for silver. A quickly captivated audience for the story she sells. And out of the water pulls Eset’s sopping tail for supplementary dramatics. Messenger, so that’s what she did. It was assembling fragments of her own life.

But once more is Legend adrift in hysterics! “Godsss giiiirl!” She moans, “whaat did he do for you? What did he do to you?” She beat herself against Seth, the shadowed figure who so thoroughly had her in his thralls even in absence. And fine there was spite too, because she’d felt something for him and it was permitted to be real.

The fellahin reaches up with a wobbly paw that wills her to be alive!
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Nothin'! Normal stuffs." You know, mauling at each others throats and shit for fun! Normal couple stuff, because they were basically married! Legend recalled the adder they feasted on together and the intimacy of moonlight. She recalled how much she enjoyed rolling in those same leaves the next night over just to indulge herself in his scent-- all of her, in his scent. That meant he proposed. How he loved her. A bond sealed in blood. It was all she saw.

So, she didn't understand why he was gone, or why he needed to be on some Queen's mission when she was better fit anyways! 

"We took turnsss..in traversing the terrains of Shuyet. I the most; though, we passed each other. By day and night, we were rulers of the untouched sands in our lone isolation. Your master a tricky, tricky soul, Eset," her throat bubbled a small giggle, empty as it was. She recalled him. Escaping from that man didn't surprise her; though, also, Legend could not see a better place for a serf. "Clever! Seth help your master. Legend help Seth."

She slumped, and her face drooped to a distraught pout. "Through anything!" Her lip quivered, eyes tearing. "......He WEFT MEEEEE... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
383 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She admits to helping that vile man! With another vile man! Shouldn’t she be offended? She peels herself off the wailing girl, so woeful she is! And making that awful noise.

“Mm nottt drunk enough for this,” she declares and rises to fish Legend out of the bath by the armpit. “M-more wine’ll- fix you.”

The teetering palace catacombs multiply before her very eyes! Since when are there sixteen hallways instead of four? She chooses at random and propels the mazoi forward. Their dribbling hides are dragged back to Legend’s room, and mercifully to the wine. She drinks until her body is set on fire and fills the bowl again until it laps up over the sides. She tongues at the overflow.

“Leggy-  it ok to call you that? Leggy- you’re wasting all your tears on that guy when what you oughtta be doin’ is fantasizing ‘bout how you’d do him in!

This world is so strange with a surplus of wealth, child-rulers, corrupt Viziers, wrathful gods and an economy hinging on the price of a kiss. Sometimes it took a little imagination to foil misery:

Room goes dark, curtain falls, major scene change:

SCENE 1

int. Legend's room

Eset: "And now, the two merry murderesses of the Akashingo Catacombs in their rendition of: The Bedchamber Tango."
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Mhm! Mhm!" were the nods that came, her head swift. Leggy! She could be Leggy! And at Eset's feet, she followed promptly before asking.

"What would you do, Eset?"

Epic shot of opening eyeballs.
Music starts.

Legend:
"He had it comin', He had it comin'!
He took a flower in its prime
And then he used it, and he abused it!
It was a murder, but not a crime!"
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
383 Posts
Ooc — tazi

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

Curtain lifts to a spotlight and in it is Eset,
holding a stick of smoking incense between her toes like a lit cigarette.

Eset:
"Now, I'm standin' in the kitchen,
Carvin' up the chicken for dinner,
Minding my own business,
And in storms master in a malicious rage.
“You been screwin' the priest!” He says,
He was crazy and he kept screamin’,
"You been screwin' the priest!”

And then he ran into my claws-
He ran into my claws ten times.

A body thuds to the ground.

“He had it coming, he had it coming,
He only had himself to blame!
I didn’t do it- but if I did it!
I betcha you would have done the same!”

Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Legend stirs a cup of wine with her claws. She's annoyed.

Legend:
"I met Sutekh from Shuyet about two years ago
And he told me he was a vizier and we hit it off right away
So, we started living together."

She threw her bed furs over her shoulders, wiggling them as she slowly prowled. 

"He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner.
Then I found out, single, my ass
Not only was he married, well, he had six wives!
One of those hot murderers, you know?
So that night, when he came home,
I fixed him his drink as usual.
You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic!"

And as her friend @Pancakes had once said! "The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum!"

Muat-riya
Hebsut*
383 Posts
Ooc — tazi

Lights up on the action, 
Eset joins Legend in a synchronized dance.

Eset:
“They had it comin', they had it comin'!
They had it comin' all along!

'Cause if they used us, and they abused us,
How could they tell us that we were wrong?”

Legend:
“They had it comin', they had it comin'!
They had it comin' all along!

'Cause if they used us, and they abused us,
How could they tell us that we were wrong?”
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Eset:
“He had it comin', he had it comin'!
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it,

Legend:
“He had it comin', he had it comin'!
If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it,

Lights flash, the music ends, and the curtains draw shut.

SCENE ENDS
[Image: vnGgkD.gif]

Legends hyperventilating.
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
383 Posts
Ooc — tazi

She jolts awake. It’s pitch black.

At some point she’d passed out spooning the raven-coated girl. She tugs her arm free from Legend’s grasp and peels herself off the bed. She takes one staggering step on the cold stone floor, then violently throws up everywhere.

She vows never to drink again.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Vulgarity

What the fuck did she do?