Two Eyes Cenote The deepest crevice of my heart
Akashingo
Yaret
428 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Se-cret." A spicy smile.

She treasured time with Khusobek because the man brought real jewels to her. And so why did that feeling reside when there were no gems around? Even with the warriors body shredded and grizzly. 

Rattled her head.

Too much thinking.

Done with that. 

The mans side was flanked and followed quickly, but with the same thinking that had sworn shut off after a new question poked and prodded around. Her body leaned towards his should his weight have shifted too far over to fall.

Teaching? Teaching what Khusobek wanted to teach was a good first answer, or teaching what was on the regime that day. Instead, Khusobek asked what will you teach them? An entirely open question, and her head started to deteriorate and burn at the seams. What was she supposed to do? The woman's head swiveled and darted for authority. She saw no prince or pharaoh with a list and order to follow.

Khusobek spoke to her like a person and she didn't know how to handle it.

"Ahm. Didnt think that far yet. What I would teach?" Her head fell inches. "Only good at things Khusobek probably doesn't want children knowing. Like, lying and acting." Worship maybe the only well received one. Nobody appreciated those things of her. She squinted, awfully confused. "You sure you want.. me? My help?" When he could've asked anyone else- Like Meseba or even Nazli, Eset. Those with respect to their name. Had they all told him no?
Messages In This Thread
The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 10, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 10, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 11, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 11, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - September 24, 2024, 10:42 AM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - September 28, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Khusobek - October 18, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: The deepest crevice of my heart - by Legend - October 18, 2024, 03:47 PM