Broken Boulder my head's above the rain and roses
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
we're official ! <3 one post from everyone and then I can archive!
gif courtesy of stray <3
@Korei Julia @Xahi @Lanawyn @Lily @Lainie @Arrluk @Horosk @Semira

The Bracken Sanctuary had spent time settling in their territory; strengthening the scent at their borders, exploring every inch of the land they were to inhabit, digging and filling caches. It had quickly became home. Alarian could no longer imagine not being able to return to the territory of rock and tunnels-- even when he wanted to run away, he found he wanted to come back, too.

[Image: giphy.webp]

Today's the day, he told himself as he left his den. They were ready. Now, they would let the Teekons know they were here to stay. The young Governor quickened his pace, moving through the territory until he was approaching Stargazer Rock. He leapt easily to the top of the boulder, pausing a moment to allow his gaze to sweep over what he could see.
Ali lifted his head, muzzle tilted towards the sky, and began to howl. The sound was lilting and musical, carrying a clear message through the territory: the Bracken Sanctuary is here.
Messages In This Thread
my head's above the rain and roses - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Korei Julia - April 09, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Eris - April 10, 2018, 06:28 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Lily - April 10, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Xahi - April 12, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Horosk - April 18, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: my head's above the rain and roses - by Semira - April 22, 2018, 02:52 PM