Permafrost Hollows and in the end, i'll do it all again
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He found himself winding his way through the icy tunnels again, trembling fiercely from the cold. The tears had not stopped since Eris' departure, but had slowed to an ever-present trickle of warmth that quickly turned frigid on his cheeks. It was dark— impossibly dark. The sun had set a long time ago, though he didn't remember how long it had been now.
His thoughts turned to @Zamael as he came to the mouth of a familiar cavern. The one he had discovered with Ulf, he remembered. The memory stung, and he shoved it aside, moving to a dry section of stone. He tucked himself against the ground there, resting between two shimmering pools of water; they glinted silver, reflecting scant amounts of moonlight from where it bled through the jagged ceiling. Argent tendrils of trickling water glimmered around him, constantly in motion as ice melted and added to the pools dotting the ground around him.

It was beautiful, but did nothing to comfort him. He curled in on himself, trying once again to stem the flow of tears. Eris was gone— and he had run from Zamael. For what seemed like the dozenth time in his life, Alarian was alone.
Messages In This Thread
and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 23, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 24, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 29, 2018, 05:45 PM