Noctisardor Bypass i led the revolution in my bedroom, and i set all the zippers free
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW !!
With everything going on, Alarian had not had time to think of Samothes much; right now, he could think of little else. None of his other encounters had really been able to compare, barring the one he could not allow himself to think about. That was proving difficult. And certainly had nothing to do with his mood now.

Somehow, he ended up wandering idly through their agreed-upon meeting place, feeling not at all himself. Perhaps it was stress, he reasoned, pausing to drink from the creek. He swallowed back memories of the first time he had found this place, gaze drifting across the landscape. A little dryly, he wondered if he had chosen a bad place to conduct this affair; it also happened to be the place he went to have his break downs, it seemed.
But he wasn't even sure Samothes would be here today. He wasn't sure anyone would be here— and that was okay. Alarian didn't need the opportunity to fuck anything else up, right now.