Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
And that hurt even more. Unlike last time, he couldn't just— watch him walk away. He couldn't. No— wait— don't— Alarian rose far too quickly, managing about two and a half steps forward before his vision went black and he stumbled, unable to tell up from down for a few beats. Somehow, he managed not to lose his footing, but—
Aditya, please, He tried another few steps after him, bile rising in his throat. He didn't know what he'd say, if there was anything left to say, but he couldn't just leave. Everyone left— everyone ultimately decided Alarian was too much— and it wasn't fucking fair. Aditya had started this, and now he got to walk away from it, like everyone did.
Everyone but him. Maybe that was it— maybe he wouldn't be holding it against him if he could leave it behind, too. But he couldn't. He was stuck with himself, with his own sharp-edged thoughts and tempestuous emotions, and even if he could run there was nowhere he could go to escape these things. At the end of the day, when everyone had grown tired of his turbulence, he was left alone to deal with it. And maybe— maybe he was tired of being alone, tired of dealing with it.
Maybe he didn't want to any more.
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM