Phoenix Maplewood Sorry for bumping into you...
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"Apparently, no injuries."

Greyback followed the womans eyes, worried that she might be injured. However, a sigh of relief left his mouth as she stated otherwise. "Im glad, it would be be quite the predicament if I had to carry you back to your pack and explain that you were hurt because of me." The edges of his eyes crinkled as he stifled a chuckle. Though easthollow and Morningside were in alliance, he didnt know much about the pack, though he guessed they were probably friendly.

"Anyways, what have you been doing around here? I've just been hunting."

Sitting slowly, his joins aching slightly as he moved, Greyback joined her in the grass. "I was just enjoying the weather, miss. Its a beautiful day out, wouldn't you agree?" The man waited for her reply, looking around before dipping his head back and taking in a small sniff of the air, the tang of a rabbit hitting his senses. "Hold that thought." He hushed, his tone soft but not belittling.

Getting up slowly and softly he crouched down and turned his head, the grass didn't do much to hide his giant figure. However, it did help to block out the sound of his pawsteps. He kept his tail low and head straight as he sniffed around, his nose leading him right to a rabbit that was busy washing its paws ahead. Smiling, he looked over his shoulder and tipped his head, motioning in front of him to the rabbit.
'keep still.' he mouthed, hoping she would pick up on his words.

Turning back, he took a step closer, and closer. Slowly, but hurried. Once he was close enough he licked his jaws and lunged forward, a growl escaping his mouth, followed by a screech that was cut off. His massive paws slammed down onto the rabbits back as his teeth buried themselves into the soft fur, it didnt stand a chance. Getting up, he turned back to her and walked over with the animal hanging limply from him.

"Take it, please." he commanded, his voice muffled.

Messages In This Thread
Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 23, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 26, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 27, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 31, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 31, 2018, 06:30 PM