Phoenix Maplewood Sorry for bumping into you...
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Sorry for the late reply!

"I really like Morningside. Everyone treats each other like family, and they make me feel welcome. Everyone I come across, I manage to befriend."

Greyback pulled his ears back, continuing to smile as the female talked about her pack, it was no surprise that she talked fondly of them, admiration shining through her words. The man was glad she found a home and was enjoying it, Loir seemed so nice; it would be a shame if her pack didnt respect her. "Im glad you're able to find friends, Miss Loir." He humbly replied, his attention turning to the left to watch the field, taking in its orange- washed beauty under the setting sun.

"...I even managed to impress some packmates or two with my hunting skill."

The man couldnt but stifle a laugh at the words, the past event rolling within his mind. "Is running into them while chasing rabbits part of progress?" His tone was light, airy, and held a bit of sarcasm. He meant well, only wanting to exchange good-natured banter with the Morningside wolf. He looked out of the corner of his eye to study her expression, ready to correct himself if he had overstepped a line with the lady. 

Messages In This Thread
Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 23, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 26, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 27, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 31, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 31, 2018, 06:30 PM