Qeya River take it from me, you're my dirty disease
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
forward-dated to the 26th, tagging @Zamael & @Delight for visibility
He hadn't gone home after his talk with Samothes. It had been a couple days— his absence had definitely been noticed by now. He was too tired to care, though.
Actually, he had no real destination in mind, no real reason to have left the Sanctuary at all. He meant to return; he would return, eventually. Perhaps soon, he thought, wrinkling his nose slightly at the stench of infection surrounding him. There were several things he'd forgotten to consider when he'd made the decision to wander further, when he'd continued making the decision— the lack of food and herbs, for example.
He was hungry, and now he had a nasty infection in his shoulder. His path took him alongside the river that ran through the valley, following it west— the direction of Morningside, he registered vaguely after some time. But Morningside was not his destination.
Eventually, the sun began to set, and he realized how exhausted he was; rather than finding shelter for the night, Alarian flopped himself on the ground as close to the river as he could get without falling in. He wondered what it would be like to let himself fall in; cold, he thought, but only for a few minutes. Then it would be like nothing at all— it sounded nice.
Messages In This Thread
take it from me, you're my dirty disease - by Alarian - July 22, 2018, 01:54 AM