Duskfire Glacier kimutjuk
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki nodded at her nephew, glad to fulfill his requests. Alright, I'll teach you some of the basics of fighting, and then we can talk about the weather, she replied. She got to her feet and urged him to do the same. When fighting, you always need to be aware of what your opponent is doing. A lot of the time, especially with inexperienced fighters, you can tell where they are aiming based on their body language. It was one of the most basic rules of smart fighting, and she thought it was a good place to start. You also need to be mindful of what you're doing before you make an attack for that same reason. You don't want to give away your moves to your opponent. Always set yourself up to have the element of surprise, the malguk explained further. 

She turned and took a few steps away from Sos before turning back around to face him again. I want you to try and make on attack on me, she asked him. It's easier to put a stop to any tells you might have if you are aware of what they are. She stopped talking then and watched her nephew to see how he would make his first move, ready to help him in any way she could. She was reminded of when she was a pup and Sia started teaching her how to fight. She was glad to be able to return the favor to another member of the family 
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
kimutjuk - by Sos - August 04, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: kimutjuk - by Takiyok - August 05, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: kimutjuk - by Sos - August 08, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: kimutjuk - by Takiyok - August 11, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: kimutjuk - by Sos - September 05, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: kimutjuk - by Takiyok - September 07, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: kimutjuk - by Sos - September 07, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: kimutjuk - by Takiyok - September 12, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: kimutjuk - by Sos - October 12, 2018, 04:18 PM