Duskfire Glacier Watch her when she's lighting up the night.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She walked over and sat next to him, citrine gaze still fixed on his face. No need to be sorry. I was enjoying my swim, but I would have gotten out of the water sooner if I had known you were here, she replied before briefly pausing to draw her eyebrows together inquisitively and adding, How long have you been there? She didn't necessarily think it creepy if he had been watching her, mostly because his not wanting to startle her was sound reasoning, but she was still curious. 

She moved into a lying position next to him and looked out over the lake, recalling how good the cold water had felt on her thick coat. Even now, her damp fur was still icy cold as it lied against her skin, and she found she liked it very much. Looking back at the dark wolf at her side, she asked, Did you want to go for a swim? She wasn't sure if the water was too cold for him or not, but she wouldn't mind going back in if he wanted to.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Watch her when she's lighting up the night. - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Watch her when she's lighting up the night. - by Takiyok - August 30, 2018, 09:43 PM