Broken Boulder i am still livin' with your ghost
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He hurries @Korei Julia through gathering herbs with him and rushes them back to the territory, fearful for some reason of another encounter. Perhaps another sibling lurking — perhaps this time one of his, or someone from another packmate's past. It's all too much to handle right now, and he's starting to think he'll never leave the damn Sanctuary again.
Mostly, he's worried about Korei. Finally he's starting to process some of what he'd overheard, and it sounds intense — too intense for the fragile girl he's come to know. As they cross the borders, he casts a concerned glance over her, mouth still full of herbs, but it's only when they've dropped them off at his den that he speaks.
Are you okay? His tone is gentle, gaze full of affection and worry. It's easy to forget all the problems they've had in the face of all this tragedy — it's easy to want to rebuild what they had now that he's lost everything else; even his love is given selfishly.
Messages In This Thread
i am still livin' with your ghost - by Alarian - September 13, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Korei Julia - September 14, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Alarian - September 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Korei Julia - September 17, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Alarian - September 21, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Korei Julia - September 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Korei Julia - November 06, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: i am still livin' with your ghost - by Alarian - November 14, 2018, 11:01 PM