Silver Moraine he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra hadn't ever been to duskfire; the name sounded pretty, but it had no meaning to her. she was quick to move past it, her gaze flickering from the roving summits back to her home, and then to tezcacoatl. he mentioned he was a wanderer and in some ways indra was jealous. she had been a wanderer once too, and things were so... different now.

and somehow, she found the more people she stockpiled around her, the more hurt came of it.

"oh. well. i'm from bearclaw valley - it's over there," she motioned with a cant of her muzzle. "listen, you said you were a wanderer.. if you come across lucas, can you please bring him back to us? he's primarily white, with a tawny back and a few spots.. and blue eyes. we.. we don't even know what happened to him."

indra didn't know it yet, but she was devastatingly close to -- crying. her entire life she had built a shell about her, and suddenly it was coming tumbling down around her, and tearing her in the process.

she tried to stiffen up, to regain control -- but there was a crack in her voice that betrayed her. "we -- i'd do anything to find him."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all - by Indra - September 22, 2018, 08:53 PM