Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Tagging a few people, and making some assumptions. If its not OK let me know!

When he arrives at Blackfeather Woods he's out of breath and his body is screaming at him, because he's flown from one forest to another without thinking, and his sudden arrival causes an uproar in the treetops. The native birds are concerned. He doesn't have time to watch them and seeks out @Maegi, and after a strained few minutes of messy communication she gets the basics; he can't tell how she feels about any of it but there isn't time. Mou trusts that the medicine will keep the girl asleep until he returns — and he realizes another issue. He can't possibly carry her back to the woods alone, and nor can Maegi with her limp. They needed someone strong.

So with a few quick, huffed words to Maegi, Mou goes racing about, trying to hunt down their newest addition. @Kalganov isn't hard to find but it takes some doing to convince him of the importance of the situation. Before long the trio are off again, with Mou in the lead and agitated crows following through the air; the birds think that maybe there is something foul afoot and they think maybe the wolves have found something to offer them. Once the three ghosts embark, the murder slowly loses focus until it is only the wolves on the hunt.

Mou's chest feels like its fit to bursting and his legs are shuddering beneath him by the time they cross in to the Bramblewood again; he tries to bee-line for the place he left the fiery girl but he's easily lost among the brambles, too tired to make heads or tails of the paths. But eventually they do find her, and Mou takes a deep breath, and looks to his companions. He watches Maegi's face for a moment, and then is distracted by an urge to investigate the sleeping girl.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM