Stone Circle my sap will never stir for sun or rain
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was doing surprisingly well, especially if one looked back to how she started in life. She had been frail and extremely tiny, however, with her outgoing nature and endless curiosity she was often eager to try things first. It helped her. She was growing rapidly, perhaps she would never catch up with her siblings, but at least she showed that she was ready to live. The girl was still curious about the stones, yet still wary after Greyback told her not to dig there. 

She was submissive enough to not even dare to try it again. She liked to please the adults. She liked it when they were happy with her. Mother had taught them about hunting, but it didn't prove as easy as mother had explained and shown them. After a few hours of trying even Arlette's mood had soured and she gave up. She went to lie down by the stones, where she saw her mother often watch the bison, she really didn't know why her mother did that. She ought to ask it one time. Then she heard footsteps and look up. "Keen!" she grinned, her mood restored and eagerly stepping up to greet her sister. 
Messages In This Thread
my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 16, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - November 07, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - December 26, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - December 27, 2018, 04:27 PM