Moonspear my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He busied himself with bothering his brother, however, it didn't take long before the shadow struck back. Turning with a sharpness that Revui had never witnessed of him before, Arcturus began to counter his brother's snapping with his own, and for once rivaled the leviathan in viciousness. All of this Revui took as part of a new game, a violent game, but he was not prepared for the swift rebuke his brother put forth. The snarling face made him look all the more devilish, and he would have fit in well as one of the Cerberus; still Revui was not afraid, even as those teeth came slicing through the air after him.

The hit was right on the mark. Teeth caught upon Revui's snout and gouged the flesh, scoring it with Arcturus' rage, and all at once Revui knew it was not a game at all. He was stunned and drew backwards against the force of the enraged shadow but it was too late, the sound of teeth clipping bone had already filled the air. He didn't need to smell the blood that rose upon his snout to know it was there - it was warm, surprising him more than the blow did - and the leviathan was temporarily cowed by his shock.

None of his family had ever struck him a blow such as this. Before they had been playful things, lessons, and at times they might've grown rough but never had anyone raised a weapon against him in this manner. That it was Arcturus to brandish his knives and to slice him — Revui was stunned. He did finally shrink back when the livid welt began to dribble blood, splattering a small mess of it in the soil, but never once did Revui retaliate or run. He stared right at his brother, unsure of what to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my wings are fire, and you cannot break my will - by Revui (Ghost) - October 27, 2018, 10:22 PM