Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He finds himself more or less aimlessly wandering through Easthollow's neighboring meadow, trying to ignore the aching familiarity of the area. He's probably an idiot for trying to make a new start in relatively the same area he's been in for the last year, but... the Sanctuary moved. They're not here anymore — so all that's holding him back is his own mind, right? And he can overcome that. He can... probably.
He pauses near the creek snaking through the center of the territory, shivering slightly as the wind picks up. The overcast sky and the faint sound of running water make it seem colder than it really is, he thinks — or maybe he's just trying to talk himself out of shaking like a leaf. It works, sort of. At least, until the clouds shift briefly to allow the sun to peer through, and the scant light flashes silver over the rippling surface of the creek, and suddenly he remembers how much he misses Delight and he's cold and tired and sad all over again. All he can do is sit down and resign himself to a day full of angst.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM