Stone Circle Wide eyes
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
im so sorry for the late reply! I took a break from wolf in order to catch up on real life. If you don't want to continue this thread I understand, though I should be back to my normal activity!

Greyback watches the young wolf, embarrassment clouding his features. He seems shy, awkward, and Greyback wonders if he should reassure the wolf about the weather question. Though he decides against it as he doesn't want to linger on the subeject. Instead, he paces forward to take lead.

He nods to Alarian before starting off on the path, his giant paws pushing grass and weeds down with every paw step. He doesn't look back at the male, only turning his ears to listen to the paw steps, stopping to allow him to catch up so they could walk side by side. Greyback didn't like to walk in front of others. He didn't mind taking the lead but also didn't want others to feel as if they were forgotten.

"So..have you seen Stone Circle yet?" He questions, his voice mellow. The stones were always the first to be seen from the territory, and they were one of the most important parts of the pack. "Were in Pando Clone Forest, many get lost here but if you stick to the path you should be alright." He chuckled.

Messages In This Thread
Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - October 31, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Wide eyes - by Greyback - November 12, 2018, 02:17 PM