The Tangle you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
set on 11/14, staying kinda vague @Zugzwang
He can only run following his encounter with Ulf, almost as blindly as when he'd run from Korei — but this time, there is no icy panic consuming him. He feels a bone-deep weariness, a cutting grief in his chest more painful than his wounds; he's so tired of running from his past. He's so tired of fucking up his present. He's so fucking tired, but he can't stop running — maybe he can never stop. Maybe this is his curse, and everything he's tried has just been another path to the same destination.
Well, he's lost now anyway. He recognizes this place, if only vaguely; more memorable to him is the woman he'd met here, the one who'd been in heat. She'd belonged to a pack, he recalls — a pack nearby? He struggles to think clearly, sucking in a breath and slowing to a halt as his head begins to ache in response. A dull pounding starts up in his skull as if to punish him, adding to the myriad of hurt in his battered body. He shivers and glances around, trying to make sense of the landscape; the sun is low in the sky now, and if he doesn't hurry he knows he'll be stuck here for the night. He needs to get back home.
Messages In This Thread
you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Alarian - November 11, 2018, 09:07 PM