Duskfire Glacier bittersüß
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
When he asked about the pack in the maplewood, her ears flattened briefly in irritation. She knew that pack well, and she held no good feelings for them. She nodded but waited to say anything until he finished. She thought it was a shame he hadn't killed a their leader too, even though she had no idea who he was referring to. In her opinion, they deserved whatever they got. It seemed he wanted her assistance driving them out, and it was oh so tempting. This was a golden opportunity for revenge dropped right in her lap, but she hesitated. She wanted to agree, but he was right about her duties to her pack. What position would it put them in if she waged war on a neighboring pack? She would surely have to get the approval of her packmates to incite a potential threat to glacier. She thought her brother certainly wouldn't agree, and she didn't think she could trouble him with all of this while he was so sick. 

Finally, she released a small sigh. I have to admit, I have less than unpleasant feelings towards that pack, she started, anger filling her expression. I would love nothing more than to help you give them what they deserve. The second statement came out through gritted teeth as she fought to control her hate. I don't know that I can bring that kind of trouble on my pack, though. She sighed again, unsure whether she should admit the next part, but deciding to anyway. My brother is sick, and I am currently the glacier's sole leader while he heals. If something happened to me, it could put my pack in a dangerous position. She watched his expression as she said that part, studying his reaction to such a sensitive piece of information. I'm not sure I can be so selfish as to take this on for my own revenge, she added shaking her head. Still, she was curious. What do you have planned? the showy leader asked with devious interest. Maybe she could find some other way to help him out.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
bittersüß - by Mahler - November 15, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - November 15, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - November 20, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - November 21, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - November 28, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - December 04, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - December 08, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Takiyok - December 09, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: bittersüß - by Mahler - December 11, 2018, 12:23 AM