Stone Circle You wanna tell me what's goin' on in that freaky head of yours?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,116 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette noticed that Nuna took a respectful distance. She quirked up her lips into a soft smile. She was about to speak again when her friend grew alert and barked. Just at that moment her mother came over the hill. Uh oh... Arlette's ears flopped back as her mother looked mad. She disliked adults being mad at her. "Mamma! It's Nuna!!," she instantly spoke and jumped between her mother and Nunataq. She was pretty sure that Nuna could defend herself but she didn't want them to do any sort of fighting.

"Mamma! Mamma! I let her in. Don't be mad. Nuna is my bestest friend. I wanted her to learn more about our stones and culture," she offered and tried to wag her tail to look less guilty. "Yes! Yes! She was in the Bearclaw pack!" Arlette didn't realize that Nuna was family by blood. The young girl just saw Nuna as her friend. But since Nuna was family Valette would probably be mild and accept her being inside of the territory "Don't be mad! Nuna is special," Arlette assured her mother.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You wanna tell me what's goin' on in that freaky head of yours? - by Arlette - January 06, 2019, 03:52 PM